It is the ambition of Lösnummer to publish more English content. Consequently, at the end of 2016, Martin Lindow was elected to Lösnummer’s board as International editor!
Who is Martin?
– I’m someone who likes having a lot of things to do at the same time. I like meeting new people and to evolve as a person. That’s part of the reason why I decided to get involved in Lösnummer. I’ve been a student at Örebro University’s Medical Programme since 2015.
What have you done before Lösnummer?
– I used to be a High School Teacher of Swedish and French, and I’m still teaching. I’m basically a language lover who decided to pursue another lifelong dream; becoming a doctor. Also I’ve done some traveling and I’ve spent a year in France as an Erasmus exchange student.
Why were you interested in becoming the International editor of Lösnummer?
– Writing has always been one of my greatest interests. I also find journalism to be both exciting and intellectually stimulating. As International editor I saw an opportunity to make a contribution to the important journalistic work being carried out by Lösnummer.
What do you do as International editor?
– As International editor I am part of Lösnummer’s board and part of the editorial staff. In addition to that I form an international editorial staff together with a handful of writers and editors who are especially focused on Lösnummer’s international content. It’s a great team, whose work has only begun.
What are your goals as International editor?
– The one thing that I really want to accomplish is a steady increase of international content being created and published in the international section of losnummer.se. It is also my objective that the content published by Lösnummer as a whole is relevant and interesting to the vast majority of Lösnummer’s readers.
How do I become a part of Lösnummer’s international editorial staff?
– The easiest way is to send me an e-mail, and I’ll get back to you with more information. Please don’t hesitate to state your interest. The address is email@example.com!